Vegan Blackberry Cheesecake Jars – a light and delicious dairy-free/vegan holiday dessert!
Vegan Blackberry Cheesecake Jars
These Vegan Blackberry Cheesecake Jars are the perfect addition to your Thanksgiving or holiday menu!!
As someone who is allergic to dairy (as more and more people seem to be these days), I always appreciate a dairy-free option at our Thanksgiving dinner! Last year I made this yummy Dairy-Free Pumpkin Pie, but sometimes it nice to have a vegan option (and non-pumpkin option!) as well!
So this year I am bringing you these Vegan Blackberry Cheesecake Jars which are so cute and delicious – your dinner guests will love them!!! Made with delicious blackberries and raspberries, these little jars are light, not-too-sweet with a creamy vegan cheesecake filling settled in between some grain-free granola “crust” and some blackberry-raspberry compote. It is heaven in a jar!
Can I Make these Ahead of Time
Yes! These are a perfect make-ahead dessert for the holidays!
Are they Paleo
Yes! As long as you choose a paleo granola, you are set! The rest of the ingredients are naturally Paleo!
Other Paleo Holiday Desserts
I have teamed up with 5 other healthy food bloggers to give you even more holiday inspiration!
- Gluten-Free Coffee Cake (from Real Simple Good)
2. Paleo Buckeye Balls (from Marys Whole Life)
3. Paleo Peppermint Bark (from Real Food With Jessica)
4. Paleo Gingerbread Bundt Cake (by Paleo Running Mama)
5. Paleo Double Chocolate Peppermint Cookies (by Wholesomelicious)
And don’t forget to try these yummy Cheesecake Jars! They are a holiday favorite of mine!
And if you love a good vegan/dairy-free cheesecake – don’t forget to save/pin these Baked Vegan Egg Nog Cheesecake Bites!!!
Don’t forget to follow me on Facebook, check out my Instagram account or see what I am pinning on Pinterest!Print
Vegan Blackberry Cheesecake Jars
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: Approx. 4 servings
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Stove Top + Blender
- Cuisine: American
Vegan Blackberry Cheesecake Jars – a light and delicious dairy-free/vegan/Paleo holiday dessert!
- 1 1/2–2 cups grain-free granola (check ingredients if Paleo)
- 5 dates, pitted and roughly chopped
- 1 cup cashews (soaked overnight)and then drain
- 1/2 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon real maple syrup
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 cup blackberries
- 3/4 cup raspberries
- 3 Tablespoons water
- 3 Tablespoons real maple syrup
- 2 Teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- Add Blackberry-Raspberry Compote ingredients to small sauce pan and bring to a simmer, stirring occasionally.
- Allow to simmer on low for approximately 10 minutes, or until it begins to reduce.
- Once it has reduced and thickened, remove from heat to let cool and it will become even thicker as it cools.
- Meanwhile, combine granola and dates in mixing bowl and use your hands to combine. You can also place them in a food processor to initially start to combine them, but you will ultimately need to finish combining them with your hands.
- Take the Cheesecake Filling ingredients and place in high-speed blender.
- Blend on high until it has reached a creamy, smooth consistency.
- If you are achieving a smooth consistency, add additional coconut milk 1 Tablespoon at a time and then blend some more, scraping down sides as you go.
- Taste and add additional lemon juice or maple syrup, as desired.
- Take small 3oz jars and place Crust at the bottom, then add Cheesecake Filling and top with Blackberry Raspberry Compote.
- Garnish with additional fresh Driscoll’s blackberries and raspberries.
- Serve immediately or prep ahead of time and keep in refrigerator overnight.
Keywords: vegan cheesecake jars
Loved this recipe!
Could you please share where you purchased your jars?
So glad you liked it, Grace! The jars are Weck brand and I purchased from World Market!