This Healthy Oatmeal Bake is perfect for large gatherings or for your weekly meal prep! It re-heats perfectly in the oven!
- 4 cups oats
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 2 1/4 Teaspoon baking powder
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup melted butter (or ghee or vegan butter)
- 1 large apple, cut into bite-sized chunks
- 2 cups blueberries (frozen is fine)
- 1 can of peaches, cut into bite-sized chunks (you can use fresh peaches, but the canned peaches just seem to hold up better through the mixing/baking process)
- Preheat oven to 350
- In large mixing bowl, combine oats, brown sugar, baking powder, salt and cinnamon and stir to combine.
- In smaller mixing bowl and add eggs (whisk) and then almond milk and vanilla; stir to combine.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the large bowl with the dry ingredients and mix together.
- Add apple, blueberries and peaches and gently stir to combine.
- Pour melted butter (or ghee or vegan butter) on top and mix again.
- Pour mixture into deep 7×11 pan (spray with olive oil) – feel free to place extra peaches, blueberries or apples on top for garnish as well as extra cinnamon;
- Bake for 45 -50 minutes;
- Let cool slightly.
- Serve with unsweetened almond milk, if desired.
- Coconut Sugar – if you want it extra sweet add up to 1 cup of coconut sugar. You can substitute coconut sugar for brown sugar, if desired.
- Butter: to make recipe dairy-free use a vegan butter instead of butter or ghee.
- Storage: store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5-6 days.
- Reheating: it reheats really well in the microwave!
- Serving: I like to serve it with a little extra cinnamon on top and some almond milk!
Keywords: healthy oatmeal bake, healthy baked oatmeal, baked oatmeal, oatmeal bake