- 4 cups oats
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 1/4 Teaspoon baking powder
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 Teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/4 cup almond milk (or regular milk)
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup melted butter (you could also use ghee, if desired)
- 1 large apple, cut into bite-sized chunks
- 2 cups blueberries (frozen is fine)
- 1 can peaches, cut into bite-sized chunks (you can use fresh peaches, but the canned peaches just seem to hold up better through the mixing/baking process)
- Preheat oven to 350
- In large mixing bowl, combine oats, brown sugar, baking powder, salt and cinnamon;
- In smaller mixing bowl, combine eggs, milk, and vanilla;
- Pour the wet ingredients into the large bowl with the dry ingredients and mix together.
- Add apple, blueberries and peaches;
- Pour melted butter (or ghee) on top and mix again.
- Pour mixture into deep 7×11 pan (spray with olive oil) – feel free to place extra peaches, blueberries or apples on top for garnish as well as extra cinnamon;
- Bake for 45 -50 minutes;
- Let cool slightly.
- Serve with unsweetened almond milk, if desired.