Healthy Oatmeal Bake – this is the perfect recipe for when you are serving a crowd OR for some weekend meal-prep! It reheats perfectly and is always a hit! This is a recipe you are going to want to save!
Healthy Oatmeal Bake
This is one of my family’s favorite breakfasts! Kid and husband-approved!
How to Prep this Oatmeal Bake Ahead of Time
If you want to prep this the night before this is what you can do:
- Combine your dry ingredients and place in bowl and cover.
- Chop your apples and peaches and store in separate bowls.
- Set out your pan and another bowl for your wet ingredients ahead of time.
Then, in the morning you can throw everything together quickly and pop it in the oven! I wish I could tell you that you could combine it all together the night before, but you would end up with a pan of overnight oats in the morning 🙂
One of the things I love about this recipe is that you could easily substitute other fruit for either the blueberry, apple or peaches! Feel free to use raspberries, blackberries or pears!
How to Make this Healthy Oatmeal Bake Dairy-Free
Feel free to substitute vegan butter for the butter/ghee! Works perfectly and leaves this recipe dairy-free!
OTHER RECIPES YOU MIGHT LIKE:Print
This Healthy Oatmeal Bake is perfect for large gatherings or for your weekly meal prep! It re-heats perfectly in the oven!
- 4 cups oats
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 2 1/4 Teaspoon baking powder
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup melted butter (or ghee or vegan butter)
- 1 large apple, cut into bite-sized chunks
- 2 cups blueberries (frozen is fine)
- 1 can of peaches, cut into bite-sized chunks (you can use fresh peaches, but the canned peaches just seem to hold up better through the mixing/baking process)
- Preheat oven to 350
- In large mixing bowl, combine oats, brown sugar, baking powder, salt and cinnamon and stir to combine.
- In smaller mixing bowl and add eggs (whisk) and then almond milk and vanilla; stir to combine.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the large bowl with the dry ingredients and mix together.
- Add apple, blueberries and peaches and gently stir to combine.
- Pour melted butter (or ghee or vegan butter) on top and mix again.
- Pour mixture into deep 7×11 pan (spray with olive oil) – feel free to place extra peaches, blueberries or apples on top for garnish as well as extra cinnamon;
- Bake for 45 -50 minutes;
- Let cool slightly.
- Serve with unsweetened almond milk, if desired.
- Coconut Sugar – if you want it extra sweet add up to 1 cup of coconut sugar. You can substitute coconut sugar for brown sugar, if desired.
- Butter: to make recipe dairy-free use a vegan butter instead of butter or ghee.
- Storage: store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5-6 days.
- Reheating: it reheats really well in the microwave!
- Serving: I like to serve it with a little extra cinnamon on top and some almond milk!
Keywords: healthy oatmeal bake, healthy baked oatmeal, baked oatmeal, oatmeal bake
Post updated March 15, 2020.