- 1/2 watermelon, cut into cubes
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice (approx. the juice of 1/2 a lime)
- 1 Tablespoon honey (omit if Whole30)
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, chopped
- Combine: Combine ingredients into medium/large bowl
- Stir: Stir to combine.
- Serve: Serve immediately.
- Make Ahead: If you want to prep this ahead of time I would recommend cutting up the watermelon, but I wouldn’t add the other ingredients until right before serving for best results!
- Easily Doubled: This recipe is easily doubled for a crowd!
- Basil: Fresh basil would be a fun addition or substation for the mint!
- Feta: Of course, if you aren’t dairy-free add into 1/4 -1/2 cup crumbled feta!
- Whole30: If you are Whole30 simply omit the honey!
Keywords: watermelon salad, watermelon mint salad