A healthy and delicious replica of your classic cocktail sauce!!
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 1/4 cup crushed tomatoes
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 Teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 Teaspoons apple juice or apple cider
- 1–2 Tablespoons prepared horseradish (more to taste)
- 1/4 Teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt ( more to taste)
- Combine all ingredients in small food processor and pulse until well combined (don’t over pulse or the consistency will be off).
- Taste and add additional horseradish and/or salt to taste.
- If you feel it needs additional sweetness, add additional apple juice, 1/2 Tablespoon at a time, but if you add too much you will lose the right consistency.
- Let cool fully in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.