A easily prepped take-to-work lunch idea!
- 1 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives
- 1 cup diced cucumber
- 1 cup artichoke
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- greek dressing (I love Primal Kitchen’s Greek Vinaigrette)
- (feel free to add avocado, chickpeas or tomato too!)
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on chicken.
- Grill on medium heat for 10-12 minutes, flipping once – internal temp needs to be 165.
- You can also cook your chicken in a cast iron or instant pot – I also batch prep chicken by boiling the whole breast in water for 15-20 minutes or until internal temp of 165 and then shred it to save for salads.
- In your choice of storage container place chicken on the bottom, then olive, artichokes, cucumber, red onion and lettuce.
- Place salad dressing in small storage safe container.
- Bring both to work and either pour into a salad bowl or eat out of your storage container.
- Prep several and they will be fine in the refrigerator for 3-5 days.