Apple Pie Oatmeal – A warm and delicious way to start your day – oatmeal the whole family will love!
- 1.5 cup oats
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 cups water
- (Note to make it even more creamy, you can swap out all of the water for almond milk)
- 1 Tablespoon maple syrup
- pinch of salt
- 1 honeycrisp apple, cubed
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon cinnamon
- Add salt, almond milk and water to medium saucepan.
- Bring to simmer.
- Add oats, maple syrup and apples.
- Let gently simmer for approx. 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat when consistency is creamy.
- Serve immediately.
- Add additional maple syrup and cinnamon as desired as well as walnuts and craisins.