A perfectly delicious Thanksgiving pumpkin pie with no dairy added!
- Prep your favorite pie crust first and have ready in your pie pan!
- 1 1/2 canned pumpkin
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup finely packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup water
- Mix together canned pumpkin, vanilla, 3 eggs, brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice and salt.
- Scald 1 cup almond milk and 1/2 cup water.
- Combine pumpkin mixture and scalded almond milk.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Bake at 350 for 50 minutes or until center is set put soft.
- Custard will set as it cools.
- Let cool completely.