Delicious Dairy-Free Pumpkin Pie – A perfectly delicious Thanksgiving pumpkin pie with no dairy added!
Pumpkin Pie Filling:
- 3 large eggs
- 15oz can pumpkin puree
- 11.25 ounce can dairy-free sweetened condensed coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- pinch of salt
- (optional) 1-2 tablespoons real maple syrup
- store-bought of your choice
- Homemade Dairy-Free Crust (dairy-free)
- Homemade Gluten-Free/Dairy-Free Crust
- Preheat: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Eggs: Add eggs to large bowl; whisk.
- Other Ingredients: Add pumpkin puree, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla, pumpkin spice, salt and maple syrup (if using); Stir to combine.
- Pour: Pour pumpkin pie filling mixture into pie crust; use spatula to spread evenly.
- Bake: Bake for 1 hour and 5 minutes.
- Cool: Let cool completely on a wire rack before serving (store in the refrigerator overnight to really let it cool and thicken).
- Serve: serve with dairy-free whipped cream.
- Dairy-Free Sweetened Condensed Coconut Milk: here what I used in this recipe. Make sure you use the 11.25oz size can.
- Maple Syrup: it is delicious without adding maple syrup, but if you want a little extra sweetness feel free to add a tablespoon or two.
- Let cool completely: Make sure you let your pie cool completely before serving and store in the refrigerator overnight for best results.
- Make-Ahead: This is a great item to make ahead of time for Thanksgiving – make up to 3 days before – simply store in the refrigerator (cover with aluminum foil). Let come to room temperature for serving if you want.
- Topping: Top with a dairy-free whipped “cream” like this one.
Keywords: dairy free pumpkin pie