Delicious Dairy-Free Pumpkin Pie – a perfectly delicious Thanksgiving pumpkin pie with no dairy added!
If you guys are looking for a pumpkin pie recipe that is does NOT have dairy in the ingredient list, I am with you. This pie is so delicious and belongs on your Thanksgiving dessert menu!
Thanksgiving might be my favorite Holiday and the pumpkin pie is one of the best parts of the meal (I mean, other than my mom’s famous stuffing) – so I am beyond excited to bring you this absolutely delicious Dairy-Free Pumpkin Pie!
Quick Note on the Crust
You have a couple options when it comes to what crust you want to use. You can use:
- Store-bought: and I totally will not judge you! It is an easy step to eliminate! Here is a great round-up of the best store-bought pie crusts!
- Oil-Based Pastry Crust (Dairy-Free): This is my mom’s recipe that she has made about a million times. Easy and simple.
- Gluten-Free/Dairy-Free Pie Crust: This is a great pie crust recipe that works beautifully in this recipe!
What You Will Need
- pumpkin puree
- dairy-free sweetened condensed coconut milk
- vanilla extract
- pumpkin pie spice
- Homemade Dairy-Free Crust
- Homemade Gluten-Free/Dairy-Free Crust
Recipe FAQs + Tips
- Dairy-Free Sweetened Condensed Coconut Milk: here what I used in this recipe.
- Make-Ahead: This is a great item to make ahead of time for Thanksgiving – make up to 3 days before – simply store in the refrigerator.
- Topping: Top with a dairy-free whipped “cream” like this one.
Other Dairy-Free Thanksgiving Recipes
- Dairy-Free Pumpkin Pudding
- Dairy-Free Green Bean Casserole
- Dairy-Free Cream of Mushroom Soup
- Prosciutto-Wrapped Melon + Basil
- Dairy-Free Cornbread
OTHER RECIPES YOU MIGHT LIKE:
Thank you so much for reading & supporting The Wooden Skillet! This post includes affiliate links for products I actually use in my own home and personally recommend. Should you make a purchase using one of these links, The Wooden Skillet will earn a small commission at no extra cost to you, which helps me continue to bring you great original content. Thank you!Print
Delicious Dairy-Free Pumpkin Pie – A perfectly delicious Thanksgiving pumpkin pie with no dairy added!
- Preheat: Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Eggs: Add eggs to medium mixing bowl; whisk.
- Other Ingredients: Add pumpkin puree, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla and pumpkin spice; Stir to combine.
- Pour: Pour into pie crust; use spatula to spread evenly.
- Bake: Bake for 1 hour and 5 minutes.
- Cool: Let cool completely before serving.
Keywords: dairy free pumpkin pie