My favorite sushi roll deconstructed into the most amazing Whole30 poke bowl!
- 1–2 cups Cauliflower rice (feel free to eat raw or saute in olive oil with a pinch of salt for 3–5 minutes and then let cool)
- 3 oz sushi grade salmon, cubed
- 3 oz sushi grade tuna, cubed
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 1/2 cup mango, cubed
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
- 5 slices cucumber
- white and black sesame seeds for garnish
- roughy chopped seaweed sheets (nori) for garnish
- 2 Tablespoons coco aminos
- 1 Teaspoon olive oil
- 1 Teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Dash of sesame oil
- 1/4 Teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- Combine Sauce ingredients together in bowl and set aside.
- Combine remaining ingredients in bowl and cover with as much sauce as desired.
- (Note: if you want the salmon and tuna extra spicy, combine 1 Tablespoon olive oil and 1 Tablespoon Franks Red Hot. Toss the salmon and tuna in the mixture so they are lightly coated.)