It isn’t summer without an amazing fresh guacamole whipped up!
- 4 large avocados, cubed
- 2 Teaspoon kosher salt (more to taste)
- 2 Tablespoons minced garlic
- 1/2 cup diced purple onion (yellow onion works too)
- Juice of 2–3 limes
- 3/4 – 1 cup cilantro, roughly chopped and loosely packed
- 1/2 jalapeño, remove seeds, finely minced
- 2 Roma tomatoes, cubed (optional)
- Cube all 4 avocados into medium bowl; Mash really well with fork.
- Add onion, garlic, lime juice, salt and cilantro; mix to taste.
- Add tomatoes if desired and any additional salt or lime juice to taste.
You definitely need to taste as you go with this as everyone is different! Feel free to add more of any ingredient as you deem appropriate!
Keywords: fresh guacamole