Homemade Blue Cheese Dressing – a delicious, easy homemade blue cheese dressing recipe that is perfect as a dip or on a salad!
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon worcestershire
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar or white wine vinegar
- 1–2 tablespoons milk or almond milk to thin (more if needed)
- Combine ingredients in a wide-mouth mason jar (a bowl will work too).
- Stir to combine.
- If you want it thinner add milk one tablespoon at a time and mix – repeat until you have reached your desired consistency.
- Taste and add additional seasoning, as-needed.
- Storage: Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
- Dairy-Light: if you want to make this a little lighter you can use a dairy-free sour cream in place of regular sour cream.
Keywords: homemade blue cheese dressing