Super simple and absolutely delicious Whole30 tartar sauce, perfect for any fish fillet or cod cake!
- 1 cup homemade or primal kitchen mayo
- 1/4 cup chopped compliant pickles
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons chopped sweet yellow onion
- 3 Tablespoons fresh dill, tightly packed
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 Teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 Teaspoons compilant dijon mustard
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine ingredients in small food processor.
- Pulse to combine, but don’t do it too long as you want it to still be chunky.
- Taste and add salt, as needed.
- Best if let sit in refrigerator overnight before use.