- 2–3 raw garlic cloves, very finely minced or grated
- 2–3 Tablespoons olive oil or avocado oil
- 1 whole head of cauliflower with leaves removed and bottom stem cut so it is flat
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Combine Garlic Rub ingredients in small bowl.
- Take cauliflower and place in cast iron skillet (a cookie sheet will work too).
- Rub Garlic Rub all over cauliflower and then sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place in oven on middle rack for 30-40 minutes (for a firm texture).
- Remove and let cool slightly.
- You can omit the the Garlic Rub, if desired, and simply use olive oil, salt and pepper.
- If you want to speed up the cooking process you can also cook a whole head of cauliflower in your Instant Pot!