A spin on classic Irish coffee, this St. Patrick’s Day cocktail is made with cold brew, Irish whiskey and stout along with simple sugar and heavy cream.
- 2.5 oz cold brewed coffee (if you don’t have cold brew, iced coffee will work, it will just taste a little stronger)
- 2 oz stout (Guinness is what I used)
- 1 1/4 oz Irish whiskey (I used Jameson)
- 1 – 2 oz simple syrup (depending upon how sweet you like it – maybe start with 1oz and add additional as you wish)
- 1 oz heavy cream
- Combine the cold brew, stout, whiskey and syrup in a glass.
- Add ice (leave enough room for the cream).
- Pour cream around the outside of the glass and watch it slowly fall down through the ice cubes.
- Serve immediately and add any additional simple syrup according to taste.