Lamb Sauce – a delicious, easy creamy mint lamb sauce recipe that goes perfectly with any lamb recipe! Easy to make ahead!
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt*
- 2 tablespoons sour cream (regular or dairy-free)
- 3 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup fresh mint leaves, minced and loosely packed
- Combine ingredients in a food processor or wide mouth mason jar (or other container suitable for using with an immersion blender).
- Process in the food process or use an immersion blender with the mason jar to fully combine sauce.
- Taste and adjust seasoning, as desired.
- Use immediately or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Dairy-Free: use a plain, unsweetened dairy-free yogurt in place of the plain Greek yogurt and use a dairy-free sour cream.
Keywords: lamb sauce