A simple (egg-free option) breakfast that is so easy to put together! (whole30/paleo)
- 2 1/2 inch thick slices of russet potato
- olive oil
- 3–4 oz smoked salmon (more if desired)
- 8 slices English cucumber
- 1 slice red onion
- 4 sprigs fresh dill
- Whole30 sour cream
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Rub both sides of potato slices with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for approx. 15 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Remove and let cook slightly.
- Top potato toast with cucumber slices, lox, capers, red onion, fresh dill and dairy free sour cream (see post for Dairy Free Coconut Sour Cream!)