A quick, easy and light meal that is perfect for summer!
- 8–10 prawns
- 4 Tablespoons ghee, divided
- 2 small zucchini, spiralized
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 cup tightly packed cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- In large cast iron skillet, melt 2 tablespoons of ghee on medium-high heat.
- Place prawns in pan and sprinkle the tops with salt.
- Reduce heat to medium and let cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Flip prawns and sprinkle other side with salt.
- Add additional Tablespoon of ghee if needed to ensure pan doesn’t dry out.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Remove prawns from pan and set aside.
- In same pan, add an additional tablespoon of ghee and then the zoodles.
- Turn heat up to medium-high and, using a pair of thongs, move the noodles around to ensure all are fully warmed through and coated with ghee.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Separate zoodles into two bowls.
- Place prawns on top.
- Add avocado, mango and cilantro – as desired.
- Squeeze lime wedge on top of bowl and then enjoy!