The perfect meal-prep salad for weekday lunches or to bring to your next summer cookout!
- 3 large boneless chicken breasts cooked and shredded (I recommend boiling the chicken breasts in water for 10–15 minutes (or until fully cooked), let cool slightly and then shred when still warm)
- 2 stalks of celery, sliced
- 1 large apple, cubed
- 1 cup mayo (make sure Whole30 compliant)
- 1/4 Teaspoon salt
- 1 Teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1 cup cranberries (if you can’t find Whole30 compliant cranberries, you can sub raisins – just read your labels)
- 3 Tablespoons chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 2–3 Tablespoons orange juice concentrate
- 2 Tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1 Teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 Teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 Teaspoon ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in large mixing bowl.
- Taste and add any additional orange juice concentrate (1 Tablespoon at a time) or salt or pepper.
- Serve with butter lettuce, if desired, or eat as is.
Keywords: apple chicken salad