Make Ahead Breakfast Stuffed Sweet Potatoes (Whole30 + Dairy-Free) – a delicious eggless whole30 breakfast that is perfect for on-the-go!
- Take medium skillet and bring to medium-high heat.
- Add ghee and allow to melt.
- Add apples and move constantly around the pan, letting cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add cinnamon and stir to coat.
- Cut open sweet potato and stuff with apples.
- Drizzle with cashew butter and sprinkle with any additional cinnamon you want.
- Either eat immediately or place in glass storage container to bring to work in the morning.
- If you want to store the cooked apples and nut butter separately and stuff your sweet potato right before eating – that works too!
- Eat cold or reheat in microwave or oven.
- Of course feel free to make in batches!
Keywords: on the go, make ahead, apples, sweet potatoes, yams