Peanut Sauce Recipe – the most AMAZING peanut sauce recipe ever that is perfect on quinoa bowls, salads, etc.! Packed with flavor and so easy!
- 1/3 cup drippy peanut butter
- 1–2 tablespoons real maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1tablespoons soy sauce (Tamari for gluten-free)
- 2–3 tablespoons water to thin (more as-needed)
- Add peanut butter, maple syrup, sesame oil, soy sauce and 1 tablespoon water to a small bowl. Whisk to combine (it takes a few seconds of whisking to fully incorporate the water).
- Add an additional tablespoon of water and whisk to combine again.
- Taste and add any additional maple syrup, as-desired. Add additional water, 1 tablespoon at a time, to reach your desired consistency. Whisk to combine.
- Use on your favorite recipes – we love it over this Quinoa Bowl!
- Gluten-free: feel free to use Tamari to make this gluten-free.
- Storage: Keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.
Keywords: peanut sauce, peanut sauce recipe