Pumpkin Pie Bars – delicious, easy pumpkin pie bar recipe that is dairy-free and easily gluten-free! Yummy graham cracker crust!
- 1 1/4 cup graham crackers, crushed
- 1/2 cup butter, melted (vegan or regular butter)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a 9×9 pan with parchment ensuring there are flaps on either side to help remove the bars.
- Combine crushed graham crackers and melted butter in a small bowl. Pour out into the pan and spread out evenly, pressing down firmly to make a flat crust.
- Bake (middle rack) for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine egg, pumpkin puree, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla, pumpkin pie spice and maple syrup (if using) in a medium mixing bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Remove crust from oven and let cool slightly.
- Pour filing on top of the crust and bake, middle rack, for 1 hour.
- Let cool fully before cutting into to allow the filling to set (I recommend placing in the fridge overnight to really help things firm up).
- Cut into however many pieces you desire. Serve with whipped cream of your choice (dairy-free or otherwise).
- Crust: if you want the crust a little thicker feel free to add in another 1/4 cup crushed graham crackers.
- Gluten-Free: to make this gluten-free simply use a gluten-free graham cracker.
- Storage: store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 days – perfect Thanksgiving menu item to make ahead of time!
- Dairy-Free Sweetened Condensed Milk: here is the brand I always use!
Keywords: pumpkin pie bars