A bright and vibrant vegan dish that is perfect for dinner or as a meal-prep for lunches! Whole30/Paleo!
- collard greens (prepared)
- Filling options: yellow pepper, tomato, avocado, carrots, purple cabbage, cucumber, micro greens – all cut into this strips)
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1 1/2 – 2 Tablespoons freshly grated ginger
- 1/4 cup finely grated carrot
- 1/2 Teaspoon coco aminos
- 1/4 cup Califa unsweetened almond milk
- 2 Teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- pinch of salt
- Prepare collard greens and place desired combination of filling ingredients in the middle.
- Fold collard green around the filling like a burrito.
- Cut in half for serving.
- Combine Dressing ingredients in blender (a mini food processor immersion blender would work too) and blend until fully combined.
- Serve wraps with dressing.
To make ahead simply make sure your collard greens are dried as much as possible after blanching OR you can skip the blanching if you are worried about the greens getting mushy – they will just be a little more firm.