An incredibly easy, plant-based weeknight dinner (or fun appetizer!) that is Whole30, Paleo, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free and Vegan!
- 1 avocado
- 1/4 cup Califia Farms unsweetened almond milk (if you want the consistency thinner, simply continue adding almond milk 1 Tablespoon at time until you have reached your desired consistency)
- pinch of salt
- Combine ingredients in small food process and blend until smooth (you can also use a whisk)
- Preheat oven to 375
- Roast Cauliflower for 10 minutes.
- Remove and toss immediately with buffalo sauce.
- To serve take a piece of butter lettuce and add some buffalo cauliflower, red onion and avocado crema.
- Garnish with black sesame seeds, if desired.
- Optional: you can also brush the cauliflower with some buffalo sauce before roasting.
- Optional: you can aadd a little cilantro to the avocado crema too!