Smoked Chicken Dry Rub – a flavorful (sugar free) smoked chicken dry rub recipe that is perfect for all your smoked chicken recipes!
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- Storage: store in a cool dry place for up to 3 months.
- Make it spicy: feel free to adding a little cayenne if you want it more spicy.
- Make ahead: we love making a double or even triple batch of this to have on hand at all times.
Keywords: smoked chicken dry rub