Smoked Pineapple (halves + slices) – a simple, delicious and easy smoked pineapple recipe! Perfect as a side dish or dessert!
- 1 pineapple, sliced
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- pinch of salt
- Ensure grill grates are clean and preheat smoker to 225 degrees F.
- Pat sliced pineapple dry with clean paper towel.
- Combine oil and honey in a small bowl; stir or whisk to combine.
- Brush both sides with the oil/honey mixture; sprinkle with pinch of salt (not to much).
- Place on smoker directly on the grill grates.
- Let smoke 30-45 minutes.
- Remove and cut into chunks and use in your favorite recipes (we love serving with our Hawaiian Chicken).
- Oil/Honey: you can just use oil if you don’t want any added sweetness.
- Storage: these are best eaten right away, they tend to get a bit soggy if you try and store them.
- Serving ideas: these are great with Pulled Pork Tacos, Mango Pineapple Salsa or Hawaiian Chicken.
Keywords: smoked pineapple