This light & refreshing Mango Pineapple Salsa recipe makes a perfect snack or appetizer with your favorite tortilla chips or you can pile it high on your favorite ahi tuna tacos! The mix of sweet mango and pineapple with red bell pepper, cilantro, lime juice, etc…. is just out of this world!
Simple & Delicious Mango Pineapple Salsa
This fresh salsa comes together in only 10 minutes and is packed with so many great fruits and veggies. You will be snacking on this one all summer long! And not only does it make a great snack/appetizer all on its own but it is also a great taco topping. We love adding a generous amount on top of Ahi Tuna Tacos or Tilapia Fish Tacos.
What You Will Need
- pineapple – option to chop up some fresh pineapple or you can buy diced, canned pineapple.
- mango – checkout our simple tutorial on how to cut mango for some easy tips.
- red bell pepper – the perfect mild veggie that brings so much beautiful color.
- red onion – every salsa needs a little onion!
- fresh cilantro – it is our absolute favorite fresh herbs that brings so much great flavor!
- lime juice & kosher salt – both are also essential to a fresh salsa recipe.
- optional: jalapeño & avocado – toss in some jalapeño if you like a little spice and everything is always better with avocado!
How To Serve Mango Pineapple Salsa
You can simply devour this amazing salsa with your favorite tortilla chips. It’s that good! But if you are looking for some more ways to serve it, we love tossing it on a Fish Taco Bowl, Ahi Tuna Tacos, or Pulled Pork Tacos.
Storing Your Fresh Salsa
This salsa starts to get soft fairly quickly so you can store it in an airtight container in the fridge for about 2-3 days. After that the texture will definitely get fairly soft. If you are like us, it won’t last too long without being eaten anyway!
How To Make Homemade Mango Pineapple Salsa
First, you will need to start chopping. We like to enjoy a little mango margarita during this part of the process 😉
Then mix everything together in a mixing bowl.
And enjoy any way you want!
Don’t forget to check out my Instagram account for some behind-the-scenes action! Or give me a follow on Facebook or see what I am pinning on Pinterest!
Made this recipe and loved it?! We would love it if you would take a minute and leave a star rating and review – it is also helpful if you made any substitutions or changes to the recipe to share that as well. THANK YOU!
Other Recipes You Might Like
Salsa Verde Chicken
Grilled Pineapple Salad + Creamy Citrus Dressing
Mango Pineapple Salsa
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 8 servings 1x
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Counter Top
- Cuisine: American
Mango Pineapple Salsa – an easy and delicious mango pineapple salsa recipe that is perfect for chips or on tacos!
- 1 1/2 cup pineapple, diced
- 1 1/2 cups mango, diced
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
- (optional) 1 small jalapeno, diced
- (optional) 1 avocado, diced (more if you want)
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt (more if desired)
- Combine ingredients in a medium-sized bowl.
- Stir to combine.
- Taste and add any additional lime juice or salt, as desired.
- Serve with your favorite chips or on these yummy Ahi Tuna Tacos!
- Storage: in an airtight container in the fridge for 2-3 days.
- Serve: this salsa is perfect with your favorite tortilla chips (we love these)! Or you can toss it on some Ahi Tuna Tacos!
Keywords: mango pineapple salsa
Leave a Rating & Comment