- 1 slice sourdough bread (toasted, if you want)
- 1/2 avocado (mashed, sliced or rose)
- 1 roma tomato, diced
- 1 egg
- red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Placed diced tomato on cookie sheet and sprinkle with a little salt.
- Roast for 5-7 minutes, checking periodically and stirring about halfway through. They should start to char just a little and then they are ready to come out.
- Take your sourdough bread/toast and add avocado, roasted tomatoes and poached egg.
- Sprinkle with a little salt and your desired amount of red pepper flakes (I would start with about 1/8 teaspoon, but if you like it hot, go nuts!)
- Serve immediately.