Tuna Poke Bowl – this tuna poke bowl recipe is packed with flavor, easy to make and always hits the spot! Learn how to make your own at home!
- 1/4 cup soy sauce (or tamari)
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/8 teaspoon siracha
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon lime juice
- 8oz sushi grade ahi tuna
- 2 cups cooked sushi rice (cook per package instructions)
- 1–2 mangoes, cubed
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 cup edamame, shelled
- 1/2 cup carrots, julienned
- 1 cup cucumber, sliced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- sesame seeds (optional – for garnish)
- Combine Sauce ingredients in a small bowl; whisk to combine and set aside.
- Slice tuna into cubes and place in a medium bowl. Pour Sauce over top and set aside while prepping the remaining ingredients.
- Divide rice, marinated tuna, mango, avocado, edamame, carrots, cucumber and cilantro between two bowls. Garnish with black sesame seeds, if desired.
- Raw Food: consume raw fish at your own risk.
- Sushi-Grade Tuna: I usually have good luck finding sushi-grade tuna at Whole Foods Market.
- Diced Mango: here is a great tutorial on how to cut mango!
Keywords: tuna poke bowl