Your new go-to salad for those weeknights when you have nothing planned!
Asian Cashew Dressing
- 1 Tablespoon + 1 Teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 cup Georgia Grinders cashew butter
- 1 Tablespoon + 1 Teaspoon fish sauce
- 1/2 cup coconut aminos
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 Teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1 rotisserie chicken, shredded (4–6 cups, approx.)
- 1 mango, use vegetable peeler to peel into ribbons
- 4 cups shredded green cabbage
- 2 cups shredded purple cabbage
- 1 cup green onion, chopped
- 2 cups fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
- 2 cups raw cashews
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 1 lime, sliced
- Combine ingredients in medium mixing bowl and whisk until fully incorporated.
- Add additional water, 1 Tablespoon at a time, if you want a less thick consistency.
- Place green cabbage, carrots, mango ribbons and purple cabbage into bowls.
- Add green onion, cilantro, cashews and lime.
- Top with chicken.
- Serve with dressing.
- This could easily be meal-prepped for work (similar to this Work Lunch Greek Chicken Salad). Just put your chicken on the bottom, then cashews, carrots, mango, shredded cabbage, green onion and cilantro. Store your dressing separately to add later.
- You could also make this Sunday Butterflied Chicken beforehand instead of buying a rotisserie chicken.
- You could also simply boil whole boneless chicken breasts in water for approx. 20 minutes (or until chicken is fully cooked) and then shred.
Keywords: chopped salad, asian, rotisserie chicken