Buffalo Cauliflower Recipe – a quick and easy tutorial on how to make the best buffalo cauliflower! Enjoy as an appetizer or toss on your favorite salad, lettuce wrap, etc!
- 1/2 cup ghee
- 1/2 cup Franks’s Red Hot
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 head of cauliflower
- Buffalo Sauce: add the ghee to a small saucepan and let it melt on low heat. After it has melted, remove from the heat and add the rest of the ingredients. Whisk to fully combine.
- Prepare Cauliflower: use a large, sharp knife to remove the stem and leaves from the head of cauliflower. Continue to cut the cauliflower into small florets.
- Roast: preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Place the cauliflower florets on a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Toss: remove cauliflower from the oven and toss in you favorite buffalo sauce.
- Serve: serve them by themselves as an appetizer or add to your favorite recipe – we love them on our Buffalo Cauliflower Lettuce Wraps!
- Spicy: if you are looking to give it a little bit of a kick you can add 1/4 – 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper to the buffalo sauce!
- Make Ahead: you could definitely roast the cauliflower prior to serving, but we highly recommend waiting on the buffalo sauce until you are ready to serve to prevent the cauliflower from becoming soggy.
- Buffalo Sauce: we love following this recipe card to make our homemade version, but if you are looking to make this super easy we also love this store-bought one!
- Serving: these are perfect for tossing on a salad or using in our Buffalo Cauliflower Lettuce Wraps!
- Serving Size: 6oz
- Calories: 196
- Sugar: 3.5 g
- Sodium: 98.4 mg
- Fat: 17 g
- Carbohydrates: 11.6 g
- Protein: 3.8 g
- Cholesterol: 40.7 mg
Keywords: buffalo cauliflower, buffalo cauliflower recipe