The easy recipe for Buffalo Cauliflower is packed with so much great flavor and is a great way to add more vegetables to your favorite buffalo recipes! Made with real, simple ingredients in a matter of minutes. Perfect for adding to a salad or lettuce wrap!
Easy Roasted Buffalo Cauliflower
If you are familiar with The Wooden Skillet, then you know that we absolutely LOVE anything made with buffalo sauce! That slightly sweet but tangy sauce with a bit of heat is always good for waking up those tastebuds. Whether you are making Buffalo Chicken Wings or a Buffalo Chicken Dip, it is something that always hits the spot! We could pour it on just about anything, including cauliflower. This is the absolute best buffalo cauliflower recipe, made with homemade buffalo sauce and in under 20 minutes. It’s so good!
Ever tried Buffalo Chicken Meatballs!? If not, you have to! It’s a blog-favorite around here!
What You Will Need
- ghee – to keep this recipe Whole30/Paleo compliant you want to stick with ghee, if that isn’t a concern for you then you could use butter too.
- Franks’s Red Hot – perfect for bringing that little bit of heat!
- paprika, garlic powder, kosher salt, & ground black pepper – a simple combination of seasonings that bring some great flavor to this buffalo sauce.
- fresh cauliflower – just pick-up a whole head of cauliflower from your local grocery store!
How To Make Buffalo Cauliflower
First, you can begin by gathering your ingredients for the buffalo sauce.
Next, bring a small saucepan to a low heat in order to melt your ghee. After it has melted you can remove the pan from the heat and whisk in the rest of your buffalo sauce ingredients.
Then cut the cauliflower into medium-sized florets. Place these florets on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
Can I Make Buffalo Cauliflower In An Instant Pot
Absolutely!! All you have to do is cook the whole head of cauliflower in your Instant Pot, remove it, let it cool a bit, cut into medium-sized florets, and then toss in buffalo sauce. This cooking method won’t make the cauliflower as crisp so you could place the florets under the broiler for a few minutes to get that crisp texture.
Place the baking sheet on the middle rack of the oven and bake at 375 degrees F for 10 minutes. Remove them from the oven and toss in the buffalo sauce.
Serve any way you want! We love them in our Buffalo Cauliflower Lettuce Wraps!
How Should I Serve Buffalo Cauliflower
There are a variety of different ways you could serve this roasted buffalo cauliflower. Keep it simple as a snack or appetizer and serve with a side of ranch dressing and some fresh celery sticks. Or toss in your favorite buffalo salad or make them into a wrap with a lettuce leaf or tortilla!
Made this recipe and loved it?! We would love it if you would take a minute and leave a star rating and review – it is also helpful if you made any substitutions or changes to the recipe to share that as well. THANK YOU!
Buffalo Cauliflower Recipe – a quick and easy tutorial on how to make the best buffalo cauliflower! Enjoy as an appetizer or toss on your favorite salad, lettuce wrap, etc!
- 1/2 cup ghee
- 1/2 cup Franks’s Red Hot
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 head of cauliflower
- Buffalo Sauce: add the ghee to a small saucepan and let it melt on low heat. After it has melted, remove from the heat and add the rest of the ingredients. Whisk to fully combine.
- Prepare Cauliflower: use a large, sharp knife to remove the stem and leaves from the head of cauliflower. Continue to cut the cauliflower into small florets.
- Roast: preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Place the cauliflower florets on a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Toss: remove cauliflower from the oven and toss in you favorite buffalo sauce.
- Serve: serve them by themselves as an appetizer or add to your favorite recipe – we love them on our Buffalo Cauliflower Lettuce Wraps!
- Spicy: if you are looking to give it a little bit of a kick you can add 1/4 – 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper to the buffalo sauce!
- Make Ahead: you could definitely roast the cauliflower prior to serving, but we highly recommend waiting on the buffalo sauce until you are ready to serve to prevent the cauliflower from becoming soggy.
- Buffalo Sauce: we love following this recipe card to make our homemade version, but if you are looking to make this super easy we also love this store-bought one!
- Serving: these are perfect for tossing on a salad or using in our Buffalo Cauliflower Lettuce Wraps!
- Serving Size: 6oz
- Calories: 196
- Sugar: 3.5 g
- Sodium: 98.4 mg
- Fat: 17 g
- Carbohydrates: 11.6 g
- Protein: 3.8 g
- Cholesterol: 40.7 mg
Keywords: buffalo cauliflower, buffalo cauliflower recipe