Cilantro Lime Sauce – A light and refreshing sauce to add a pop of flavor and color to fajitas, tacos, salads, and burrito bowls.
- 1/2 cup sour cream (regular or dairy-free)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- zest of 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt (more to taste)
- Add ingredients to food processor.
- Blend on high until the consistency is smooth and the cilantro is broken down.
- Taste and add any lime, cilantro or salt – depending upon your taste.
- If you can, place in the refrigerator for 10-20 minutes before serving and the sauce can thicken back up a bit.
- We love serving this on our favorite Steak Fajitas!
- Dairy-Free: to make this recipe dairy-free simply use a dairy-free sour cream.
- Storage: store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Keywords: cilantro lime sauce