Classic Whole30 Deviled Eggs – A clean-eating version of your classic deviled egg appetizer recipe! Perfect for your next holiday get together!
- 10 hard-boiled eggs
- 1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon Whole30 mayo
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon white vinegar (or pickle juice)
- options for garnish: chives, dill, & paprika
- Slice hard-boiled eggs in half, lengthwise.
- Remove yolks and place in a medium bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mash together with a fork, mix until creamy.
- Fill each empty egg white with the yolk mixture.
- If desired, sprinkle with chives, dill or paprika.
- Serve immediately.
- Storage: store leftovers in an airtight container in refrigerator for 1-2 days.
Keywords: whole30 deviled eggs, paleo deviled eggs