A clean-eating version of your classic deviled egg recipe!
- 10 hard-boiled eggs
- 1/4 cup + 1 Tablespoon Whole30 mayo
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 Teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1/2 Teaspoon white vinegar (or pickle juice)
- (chives, dill, paprika are options for garnish)
- Slice hard-boiled eggs in half, lengthwise.
- Remove yolks and place in a bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and mash together with a fork and mix until creamy.
- Fill each empty egg white with the yolk mixture.
- If desired, sprinkle with chives, dill or paprika).
- Serve immediately.
- Store leftovers in airtight container in refrigerator for a day or two.