These Classic Whole30 Deviled Eggs are the perfect spring appetizer for your Easter celebrations! The smooth and creamy texture has the wonderfully tangy flavor that is typical of the traditional deviled eggs, but these are Whole30/Paleo compliant!
The Best Whole30 Deviled Eggs
This classic recipe is easily made Whole30/paleo!! This easy deviled egg recipe reminds me of Easter, Sunday brunch, spring and Mother’s Day – even though I totally eat them all year round! These are a classic that never get old. And they are so easily turned Whole30 compliant – you really just swap out your regular mayo for some Whole30 compliant mayo – you honestly can’t tell the difference. And double check that recipe card for the secret ingredient…. pickle juice! I swear, you don’t need a lot of it, but it completely makes the recipe!
If you don’t need your deviled eggs to be Whole30 compliant, we also have a Classic Deviled Egg recipe that is amazing!
What You Will Need
- hard boiled eggs – you can easily hard boil eggs on the stovetop in a matter of minutes!
- Whole30 compliant mayo – we love to make our own homemade mayo, but we have also used a store-bought Whole30 mayo from the grocery store too!
- kosher salt – a simple seasoning that is always a must.
- dijon mustard & yellow mustard – this combination of flavors is a nice compliment to the egg yolk.
- white vinegar (or pickle juice) – we swear by pickle juice, but you can easily use white vinegar too!
How To Make Classic Whole30 Deviled Eggs
This is an easy deviled egg recipe that starts with hard boiling eggs. After they are peeled, cut them in half, lengthwise. Then pop out the egg yolks and place them in a medium bowl with the rest of the deviled eggs ingredients. Use a fork to mash and mix them all together, creating a smooth paste. Transfer this egg yolk mixture into the empty egg whites and enjoy!
Can I Prepare Deviled Eggs Ahead Of Time
Absolutely! One of our favorite things about deviled eggs is that they can be prepared the night before serving. The perfect holiday appetizer that is simple and can just be pulled out of the fridge when your guests arrive.
Made this recipe and loved it?! We would love it if you would take a minute and leave a star rating and review – it is also helpful if you made any substitutions or changes to the recipe to share that as well. THANK YOU!
Don’t forget to check out my Instagram account for some behind-the-scenes action! Or give me a follow on Facebook or see what I am pinning on Pinterest!
Other Egg Recipes You Might Like
Classic Whole30 Deviled Eggs
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 20 deviled eggs 1x
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Counter Top
- Cuisine: American
Classic Whole30 Deviled Eggs – A clean-eating version of your classic deviled egg appetizer recipe! Perfect for your next holiday get together!
- 10 hard-boiled eggs
- 1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon Whole30 mayo
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon white vinegar (or pickle juice)
- options for garnish: chives, dill, & paprika
- Slice hard-boiled eggs in half, lengthwise.
- Remove yolks and place in a medium bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mash together with a fork, mix until creamy.
- Fill each empty egg white with the yolk mixture.
- If desired, sprinkle with chives, dill or paprika.
- Serve immediately.
- Storage: store leftovers in an airtight container in refrigerator for 1-2 days.
Keywords: whole30 deviled eggs, paleo deviled eggs
Super simple and delicious! I wanted a little more pickle flavor so I doubled the pickle juice. So easy! Definitely save this recipe!
Yay!! Yes, definitely add more pickle juice, as-needed!! So glad you enjoyed 🙂
Mary Bailey Soelberg says
Just saw this. Made me smile! PS. I use the juice from bread and butter pickles. Gram
?. Love you!! And good to know! I will update the recipe!!