Classic Whole30 Deviled Eggs – the perfect spring appetizer!
This classic recipe is easily made Whole30/paleo!!
I love deviled because 1) I just love them, they are de-licious! 2) they remind me of my mom and my grandma. They both make a killer deviled egg and that is where this recipe originated from. They remind me of Easter, brunch, spring and Mother’s Day – even though I totally eat them all year round!
I couldn’t believe it when I realized I didn’t have a deviled egg recipe on the blog! There are so many fun variations you can make with deviled eggs, but I needed to start with the classic! It never gets old. And it is so easily turned into Whole30 compliant – you really just swap out your regular mayo for some Whole30 compliant mayo – you honestly can’t tell the difference.
And double check that recipe for the secret ingredient…. pickle juice! I swear, you don’t need a lot of it, but it completely makes the recipe!
Alright you guys, it has been a BUSY day, I hope you had a good start to your week!Print
A clean-eating version of your classic deviled egg recipe!
- Slice hard-boiled eggs in half, lengthwise.
- Remove yolks and place in a bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and mash together with a fork and mix until creamy.
- Fill each empty egg white with the yolk mixture.
- If desired, sprinkle with chives, dill or paprika).
- Serve immediately.
- Storage: Store leftovers in airtight container in refrigerator for a day or two.
Keywords: whole30 deviled eggs, paleo deviled eggs