This crab pasta salad is perfect to have on-hand for a quick weeknight dinner!
- 16 oz pasta shells, cooked al dente per box instructions
- 1–1.5 lbs crab meat (imitation crab works just fine), sliced
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, diced
- 3 stalks celery, sliced
- 3/4 cup green olive, sliced
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 1.5 cups mayo
- 1–2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Cook pasta, al dente, according to box instructions. Drain in colander and rinse with cold water to stop cooking. Place in large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients into bowl and stir to fully combine.
- Taste and add any additional celery salt, pepper or paprika (or other seasonings) as desired.
- Store in an airtight container overnight and serve the next day cold.
- Pasta: feel free to use other pasta shapes! This is just how we have always served it. Also, feel free to use gluten-free pasta too! I love this brand.
- Crab: we always made this with imitation crab, but I know the ingredients are the best! So feel free to use real crab meat, as desired!
- Serve next day if you can: it tastes good right away, but it tastes even better the next day! Feel free to add additional mayo if you want to increase creaminess!
- Mayo: use whatever mayo you like best! I love this homemade mayo!
Keywords: crab pasta salad