- 3 fresh Tilapia fillets (approx. 1 pound)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Creole seasoning
- 1/2 Teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon ground black pepper
- olive oil
- 12 small/medium tortillas
- 1 cup roughly chopped cilantro
- 1–2 avocados (diced)
- 1 can diced mango
- 1–2 cups coleslaw
- 1 lime (sliced into small wedges)
- In large skillet, add 1 Tablespoon olive oil and bring to med-high heat.
- Pat dry fish fillets and evenly sprinkle Creole seasoning, salt and pepper on both sides of fillets.
- Place fillets in skillet and cook each side for approximately 3-4 minutes or until fish is cooked thoroughly.
- Take spatula and break up fish fillets into larger chunks and mix around in seasoning. Add additional olive oil at any point it is too dry, but don’t over-do it.
- Take tortilla and layer coleslaw, fish, avocado, mango, and cilantro.
- Serve with lime wedge.