Ham and Egg Cups – simple and delicious, these Ham and Egg cups are perfect for leftover ham and work great for meal-prep!
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup ham, cut into pretty small pieces
- 1/4 cup spinach, ripped into small pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray muffin tins with non-stick/olive oil.
- In medium mixing bowl add eggs and almond milk; whisk to combine and break up eggs.
- Place some ham pieces and ripped spinach into each muffin tin.
- Pour egg mixture over the top, filing the cup about 3/4 of the way (it will rise in the oven).
- Sprinkle with a little extra salt and pepper.
- Bake for 17-18 minutes or until the top is firm. If top is still uncooked just put back in the oven for 2-3 minute increments until fully cooked.
- Remove and let cool for 10 minutes (egg will also continue to cook during this time).
- Gently remove the cups from the muffin tin.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- Other additions: you could also add chopped bell peppers or minced onion.
- Storage: Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- Whole30/Paleo: check your ham ingredients if you are concerned with Whole30/Paleo to ensure it is compliant.
- Ham: we love using leftover Smoked Ham or Honey Glazed Ham from the holidays or you can easily use deli ham too – whatever you have on hand!
Keywords: ham and egg cups