Healthy Veggie Dip – this easy healthy veggie dip recipe is simple and delicious! Perfect for an after-school snack or appetizer!
- 1 cup paleo mayo (store bought works too)
- ½ cup sour cream (dairy-free or regular)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- 3 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- Combine ingredients in a small bowl.
- Stir to combine.
- Serve immediately with fresh veggies.
Keywords: healthy veggie dip