Healthy Veggie Dip – this easy healthy veggie dip recipe is simple and delicious! Perfect for an after-school snack or appetizer!
- 1 cup paleo mayo (store bought works too)
- ½ cup sour cream (dairy-free or regular)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- 3 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- Combine ingredients in a small bowl.
- Stir to combine.
- Serve immediately with fresh veggies.
- Storage: store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 days.
- Paleo: to make paleo simply use a paleo-friendly mayo and a dairy-free sour cream (like this one or use a store-bought, just check ingredients).
- Dairy-Free: use a dairy-free sour cream.
Keywords: healthy veggie dip