Lavender Cold Brew Latte – The perfect late summer afternoon pick-me-up!
- Add cold brew, lavender syrup and maple syrup together.
- Stir to combine.
- Pour over ice.
- Pour oat milk on top.
- Garnish with fresh lavender leaves (optional).
- Cold Brew – you can make your own cold brew so easily!
- Oat milk -this is also really good with oat milk instead of almond milk
- Lavender Syrup: you can buy some here or you can also make your own!
- Honey: since honey takes a little while to completely mix into the cold brew, feel free to put ingredients in a blender and blend for a minute and then pour over ice
Keywords: lavender cold brew latte