Lavender Cold Brew Latte – the perfect summer afternoon pick-me-up!
Lavender Cold Brew Latte
There is just something about the combination of a light sweetness, with oat milk and not-so-bitter cold brew that pairs so well with lavender – this is truly one of my all-time favorite coffee drinks!
Why You Will Love This Recipe
- Sweet: I love that hint of sweetness from the lavender syrup!
- Cold Brew: Cold brew is my go-to because it is less acidic than regularly brewed coffee!
- Cold: Perfect for those hot summer months!
What You Will Need
- cold brew coffee
- oat milk or almond milk
- honey or maple syrup
- lavender syrup
- (optional) lavender leaves for garnish
Can you Make Cold Brew at Home
Other Cold Brew Recipes You Might Like
- Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Brew
- Coconut Cream Cold Brew Latte
- Bulletproof Cold Brew
- Creamy Cinnamon Cashew Latte
- Easy Coffee Smoothie
How to Make Lavender Cold Brew
First, make your cold brew coffee.
Then add all your ingredients together, mix, and pour over ice. Then add your oat milk on top!
Made this recipe and loved it?! We would love it if you would take a minute and leave a star rating and review – it is also helpful if you made any substitutions or changes to the recipe to share that as well. THANK YOU!
Lavender Cold Brew Latte – The perfect late summer afternoon pick-me-up!
- Add cold brew, lavender syrup and maple syrup together.
- Stir to combine.
- Pour over ice.
- Pour oat milk on top.
- Garnish with fresh lavender leaves (optional).
- Cold Brew – you can make your own cold brew so easily!
- Oat milk -this is also really good with oat milk instead of almond milk
- Lavender Syrup: you can buy some here or you can also make your own!
- Honey: since honey takes a little while to completely mix into the cold brew, feel free to put ingredients in a blender and blend for a minute and then pour over ice
Keywords: lavender cold brew latte
Originally published August 3, 2017 – updated July 24, 2021.