Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas – an easy, set-it-and-forget-it meal that the whole family will love!! (Whole30, Paleo, DF, & GF)
- 1 batch homemade fajita seasoning
- 4 bell peppers, sliced
- 1 sweet yellow onion
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- the juice of one lime
- 2–3 roma tomates, quartered
- 4 medium boneless, skinless chicken breasts (approx. 2 lbs)
- Make one batch of this homemade chicken fajita seasoning recipe.
- Add peppers, onions, tomatoes, garlic and lime juice to slow cooker.
- Toss to combine.
- Place chicken on top and sprinkle with seasoning.
- Cook on HIGH 2 1/2-3 hours (or until chicken is fully cooked) or on LOW 4-6 hours.
- Remove chicken and place on large plate or platter. Use two forks to shred and return meat to slow cooker. Mix to combine.
- Serve immediately.
- if you prefer your peppers to more on the firm side I would recommend putting them in for the last hour or so of cook time.
- Serving suggestions: fresh guacamole, dairy-free sour cream, fresh cilantro and cauliflower rice
Keywords: Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas