Packed with flavor, this bowl of goodness is a quick and easy weeknight meal!
- 1–2 cups cooked sushi rice (prepare per package instructions)
- 5–6 large shrimp (pre-cooked or raw)
- 1 Tablespoon garlic-chili sauce
- 1–2 Teaspoons avocado oil (or olive oil)
- 3/4 cup diced mango (fresh or canned)
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 avocado
- sesame seeds for garnish
- soy sauce
- Cook sushi rice per package instructions.
- Take shrimp and toss in garlic-chili sauce.
- Take small skillet and add avocado oil and bring to medium heat.
- Add shrimp.
- If pre-cooked, move around in pan until heated throughout.
- if raw, leave in the pan longer (adding more oil if it gets dry) until fully cooked.
- Once rice and shrimp are both done, take bowl and add rice, cilantro, mango, shrimp and avocado.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Serve with soy sauce and additional garlic-chili sauce (or combine them!).