- 2 cups loosely packed spinach or romaine lettuce
- 1 cup smoked pork shoulder (best if served warm – to re-heat if cold simply place on baking sheet and put under broiler for 3 minutes or until sufficiently warm)
- 1/3 cup corn (canned, frozen or roasted)
- 1/2 avocado (diced or sliced)
- 1/4 green pepper (diced or sliced)
- 2 Tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2–3 Tablespoons of your favorite BBQ sauce
- 1–2 Tablespoons ranch (OPTIONAL)
- 1 lime wedge
- Place lettuce in bowl.
- Add pork, corn, avocado, green pepper and cilantro on top of lettuce.
- Top with BBQ sauce.
- OPTIONAL – combine BBQ sauce with ranch to make BBQ-Ranch dressing.
- Serve with lime wedge.