Pulled Pork Salad – an easy, delicious salad that is perfect for leftover Smoked Pulled Pork!
Pulled Pork Salad
My Smoked Pork Shoulder has always been one of the most popular recipes on The Wooden Skillet and so I had to come up with some fun leftover-pork-should recipes! This one is a favorite – it is simple, easy and so delicious!
Why You Will Love This Recipe
- Leftovers: this recipe is kind of made for leftovers!
- Quick: since we are dealing with leftovers here, you really just throw everything together in a bowl and call it a salad! Super easy!
- On-the-go: this is a great meal to prep for the work (makes a great work lunch!).
What You Will Need
- lettuce: feel free to use whatever lettuce you want!
- pork shoulder: whether you smoke it or cook it in the Instant Pot, Slow Cooker or Sous Vide – pulled pork makes such good leftovers!
- corn (canned, frozen or grilled): I love the little burst of sweetness this gives in contrast with the flavors of the pork!
- avocado: because I can pretty much put avocado on anything!
- green bell pepper: this adds a nice crunch!
- fresh cilantro: feel free to omit if cilantro isn’t your thing!
- your favorite BBQ sauce: this really acts as the “dressing”
- ranch (OPTIONAL): you can also use this as your dressing your you can mix it with bbq sauce to make a ranch bbq dressing!
- 1 lime wedge: just for that splash of acidity.
Other Easy Salad Recipes You Might Like
- Rotisserie Chicken Salad
- Apple Chicken Salad
- Easy Grilled Chicken Salad
- Healthy Taco Salad
- Seven Layer Salad
How to Make Pulled Pork Salad
Step Two: use the leftovers to make a yummy salad with lettuce, avocado, corn, green bell pepper and bbq sauce!
Other Recipes You Might Like:
- Deviled Egg Potato Salad
- Easy Lemon Pasta
- Smoked Baby Back Ribs
- Smoked Pork Tenderloin (+ Marinade and Dry Rub)
Made this recipe and loved it?! We would love it if you would take a minute and leave a star rating and review – it is also helpful if you made any substitutions or changes to the recipe to share that as well. THANK YOU!Print
Pulled Pork Salad – an easy and delicious pulled pork salad recipe that is perfect for leftover pork! Comes together quickly!
- 2 cups loosely packed spinach or romaine lettuce
- 1 cup smoked pork shoulder (best if served warm – to re-heat if cold simply place on baking sheet and put under broiler for 3 minutes or until sufficiently warm)
- 1/3 cup corn (canned, frozen or grilled)
- 1/2 avocado (diced or sliced)
- 1/4 green pepper (diced or sliced)
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2–3 tablespoons of your favorite BBQ sauce
- 1–2 tablespoons ranch (OPTIONAL)
- 1 lime wedge
- Place lettuce in bowl.
- Add pork, corn, avocado, green pepper and cilantro on top of lettuce.
- Top with BBQ sauce.
- OPTIONAL – combine BBQ sauce with ranch to make BBQ-Ranch dressing.
- Serve with lime wedge.
Keywords: pulled pork salad