The perfect use for your leftover pork shoulder!
- 1 1/2 cup smoked pork shoulder (pulled)
- 4 Tablespoons of your favorite BBQ sauce
- 1 cup Purple Cabbage Coleslaw with Cilantro and Anaheim peppers
- 4 large buns (brioche or other favorite)
- Warm up smoked pulled pork – this can be done by placing on cookie sheet and broiling on high for 5 minutes or until thoroughly warmed.
- Take buns and place opened on plate.
- Add approx. 1/4 cup smoked pulled pork on bottom of bun.
- Add 1 Tablespoon of BBQ sauce on top of pork.
- Add 1/4 cup coleslaw.
- Place top of bun on top.
- Eat. Enjoy. Savor.