Healthy Pumpkin Pie Energy Balls – ready in under 10 minutes and the perfect on-the-go breakfast or snack!
These Healthy Pumpkin Pie Energy Balls are the perfect fall snack or breakfast on-the-go! Made with simple, clean ingredients and absolutely delicious!
If you guys have tried the pumpkin pie spice flavor of Rx bars….. these are incredibly similar (yassss…..). Just the right amount of pumpkin pie spice thrown in there along with organic pumpkin puree. It is like a little bite of fall heaven. I LOVE grabbing a few of these in the morning along with one or two hard-boiled eggs and my cold brew – I always feel energized and ready to tackle my to-do list. They are dairy-free and vegan – I know they are not Whole30, but they are part of my own personal Food Freedom. They aren’t something I have every single day, but as I change up my breakfast routine, these always make an appearance every couple weeks. They are seriously so good and so mobile 🙂
I know some people aren’t huge fans of pumpkin pie spice, but I promise it isn’t over-powering. And, as always, feel free to put less in if you are nervous about it being too much.
And yes, I rolled them in three different toppings – coconut flakes, crushed graham cracker and cocoa powder.
My personal favorite is the crushed graham cracker!
I hope you guys have a wonderful week!
Made this recipe and loved it?! We would love it if you would take a minute and leave a star rating and review – it is also helpful if you made any substitutions or changes to the recipe to share that as well. THANK YOU!Print
Healthy Pumpkin Pie Energy Balls – a healthy delicious snack that is easy to make and used simple, clean ingredients!
- 7–8 medjool dates, pitted
- 1/2 cup organic pumpkin puree
- 1 Tablespoons almond butter
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 3 Teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 3 Tablespoons ground flaxseed
- Optional – toppings:
- crushed graham cracker (Note: if you use graham crackers, it will no longer be paleo/gluten-free)
- shredded coconut
- cocoa powder
- Combine ingredients in food process and run until thoroughly combined.
- If too thick, add additional pumpkin puree, 1 Tablespoon at a time.
- Once it has reached the right consistency (don’t worry if it is sticky), roll into balls (about 1 – 1 1/2 Tablespoons.
- Place in a container and put in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Remove and roll between hands again to solidify the ball.
- If still sticky, place back in the freezer for an additional 10-15 minutes.
- Roll again between hands and then keep in airtight container in the refrigerator.
- If you want, feel free to roll in a topping.