Lemon Lime Citrus Granita – a simple and delicious summer dessert!
This post is sponsored by Zevia® but the opinions are my own.
There is still time for a late-summer treat!
Sometimes you want something for dessert that is just slightly sweet, unfilling and not full of dairy – I have the answer for you! This Lemon Lime Citrus Granita is so light and delicious – it is perfect for those late-summer nights that we are all clinging on to!
They are made with lemon lime Zevia – which is sweetened with stevia (not Whole30, but great for your food freedom!). It is a great, naturally sweetened alternative that is so delicious!
I hope you guys are enjoying the last of summer! And if you are looking for more delicious summer treats, you should try these Dreamy Mango Banana Chia Pudding Pops!!
Oh and love the glass? You can shop for it here!
- 1 can Lemon Lime Zevia
- The juice of 2 oranges
- The juice of 1 lemon
- The juice of 1 lime
- Combine ingredients in freezer-safe container.
- Place in freezer for 1 hour, uncovered.
- Every half hour use a fork to scrape the mixture.
- Continue process until completely frozen.
- Take glass and rub with a piece of lime and then dip in salt.
- Scoop granita into glass.
- Garnish with lime.
This post contains affiliate links – thank you for supporting The Wooden Skillet!