Perfectly Crispy Potato Wedges – the perfect addition to any meal (Whole30)!
These Perfectly Crispy Potato Wedges are the BEST you guys! So simple to make and so satisfying!!
Sometimes you just need a good french fry, am I right?! I have always been a huge fan of homemade, baked French fries (or sweet potato sticks)- to me, they taste even better than any deep-fried French fry you can buy. (don’t get me wrong, there is a time and place for those too!) But more often than not, when we are home and making dinner for my family, this is what I want to be serving. It took a couple tries, but I got the perfect recipe to get that crispy outside, but soft and delicious inside. And that perfect wedge shape. You guys are seriously going to love these!!
I hope you guys are having an awesome week! I have been a little slow on getting recipes out this week – just taking a little extra time to rest up. Buuuuut, next week is my birthday week so you know I will have some fun things in store for you guys!!! Stay tuned!
Simple, satisfying, and easy-to-make crispy potato wedges that everyone will love!
- 4 Russet Potatoes (cut in half lengthwise, then cut both halves in half and then cut the quarters in half again)
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil (or avocado)
- 1 Tablespoon garlic powder (more to taste)
- 1 Tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 Tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 Tablespoon ground paprika
- 2 Tablespoons dried parsley
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Place potato wedges in large bowl and toss with olive oil as well as the salt, pepper, garlic powder, pepper and paprika.
- Place wedges on foil or parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle with the dried parsley.
- Bake for 35 minutes (or until the potatoes are just to turn brown.
- Then place under the broiler (on high) for 2-3 minutes increments (watch VERY closely so they don’t burn), tossing and flipping after each increment, until all sides start to brown.
- Once done, sprinkle with additional salt, garlic powder, paprika or parsley.
- Serve immediately with your favorite dipping sauce!
Thank you so much for reading & supporting The Wooden Skillet! This post contains affiliate links for products I actually use in my own home and personally recommend. Should you make a purchase using one of these links, The Wooden Skillet will earn a small commission at no extra cost to you, which helps me continue to bring you great original content. Thank you!