ALDI Grocery Haul – here is a list of my all-time favorite items from ALDI (that don’t break the bank)! My go-to place for high-quality, organic, paleo items at low prices!
This post is sponsored by ALDI, but the opinions are my own.
ALDI is genuinely my go-to grocery store for high-quality + low prices. I am always blown away when I check out at the register … it is always so much less expensive than other grocery stores (major bang for your buck)! Plus, they have so many real-food/paleo options for you. It is my weekly stop for groceries and I wanted to share my favorites so you can join in the savings! Here are some of my favorite products:
ALDI FAVORITES – Everyday items that are paleo!
- Fresh Atlantic Salmon
- Simply Nature Grade A Organic Cage Free Brown Eggs
- Park Street Deli Fresh Pico de Gallo
- Simply Nature Organic Chicken Breast
- Baker’s Corner Almond Flour
- Park Street Deli Guacamole
- Simply Nature Organic Uncured Beef Hot Dogs
- Simply Nature Organic Grass Fed Ground Beef
- Italian Prosciutto
- Carlini Ghee Clarified Butter
- Simply Nature 100% Pure Avocado Oil
- Specially Selected 100% Pure Maple Syrup
- Simply Nature Organic spices
- Romaine lettuce
- Brussel sprouts
- Simply Nature Organic Tomato Basil Pasta Sauce
- Simply Nature Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
ALDI Favorites – my $50 list (*prices may vary by location)
If I had $50 to spend at ALDI, these would be my go-to’s:
Simply Nature 100% Pure Avocado Oil $6.99 – I used this on a daily basis (avocado oil has a higher smoke point than olive oil so this is a great option to use when grilling, roasting veggies, etc.).
Carlini Ghee Clarified Butter $5.99 – truly the lowest price I have ever found for ghee, another item I use on a daily basis when cooking.
Produce – The produce prices at ALDI are simply amazing. This is THE place to stock up on any and all produce!
- Mango $0.59
- Avocado $0.79
- Blueberries $1.69
- Romaine hearts $2.59
- Brussel sprouts $2.89
- Organic blackberries $3.59
- Cherries $5.11
- Cauliflower $2.39
Simply Nature Organic Grass Fed Ground Beef $4.65 – there are about a million recipes you can make with ground beef so I love having this stocked up in my freezer!
Fresh Atlantic Salmon $7.24 – I LOVE all things salmon and the salmon from ALDI does not disappoint. They also have wild caught salmon in the frozen section!
Recipe Inspiration for Your Grocery Haul:
- Use your salmon to make this Grilled Salmon Salad
- Use the avocado to make my favorite Brown Rice + Avo Bowls
- Use the chicken to make Apple Chicken Salad
- Use the mango to make Fish Taco Bowls
- Use the marinara and ground beef to make Italian Meatballs
Don’t forget to check out my Instagram account for some behind-the-scenes action! Or give me a follow on Facebook or see what I am pinning on Pinterest!
Leave a Rating & Comment